Sunday, August 22, 2010

ZI*JOMEI ART & PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO COMING SOOONNN!!!!!!!!! :D

I'M SO EXCITED SO IM GOING TO KEEP MY CAPS ON AS I TYPE ON AND ON LIKE THIS FOR A LITTLE WHILE AHHHHH! LOL!!.
The reason for my excitement is because Zi*Jomei Photography has moved on to another level!! As of next week I will be Opening my new studio - Tuesday August 24th!! I am soo thankful for those who have helped me to accomplish this and am excited to grow my clientele!
     Not only will I focus on Photography but my Love for Art as well! Zi*Jomei will continue to be more of a Freelance/Boutique Photography Business yet with a Studio whenever the client desires. :) I am very excited to share new photographs that are soon to come so please be on the lookout guys! Here is an image I captured of my son the other day and I thought it went along perfectly for how I felt about my studio's arrival!!
SPREAD THE WORD GUYS**- ZI*JOMEI ART & PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO COMING SOON!!!

5 comments:

  1. So excited to see the pictures from the studio! Keep us posted :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I'm so happy for you! I can't wait!!! I guess I can throw out my Sears membership now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMBO!! YAY!! Thankyou Ashley!! Yea girl you sure can cuz Im gonna always have deals for you babes!! MUAH!! HUGS*!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...YOU ARE A SWEET & DEDICATED PERSON. THANKS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY, AND I WOULD LOVE TO CONTINUE TO WORK WITH YOU! MUCH LOVE.....

    ReplyDelete