Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Turner Wedding Day!!

     On August 6, 2010 I captured a beautiful wedding for Shaneen and Timothy Turner!! I was so excited to do the photos! This was my first wedding to photograph for the summer and what a great one! Beautiful and Loving family surrounded me! The family was hilarious!! I had a great time and enjoyed immortalizing their moments for future look-backs. Each photo told a strong story and I was honored to be apart of their wonderful day. Here are some of My favorite images of the wedding!










                          
                                                                       SO beautiful!!


                                                                      
                                                                        I love this shot!



This is Only the Beginning!!! :D YAY!! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I didn't know that you'd made a new post already. I am so glad that you've started your blog! I loved the angles that you used in your shots and the collages, good stuff Ms. Lady ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Nana!! Yes Im trying to keep up with it LOL. I miss journaling and this is definitely alot like Journaling ! It's Awesome. Thanx again missypoo*- LOL :)

    ReplyDelete