Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Not Ordinary Train Tracks

     Today my babyboy and I took a walk down to a particular set of train tracks that always gathers my attention! I decided to bring my camera before sunset arrived and YAY I made it!! The alignment of the trains beside eachother and the way they gathered towards the sun meant more to me than just an ordinary pack of steel.
In sharing these photographs with you all, tell me what do you see?

Do you just see trains with a sun shine glare? I see something more...
When I chose to photograph these images I seen a multitude of ppl gathering together, linked to one another. We have pride holding us back from progressing with others or from building stronger relationships with those we love. All of these trains are in their own line yet still connected. It's so important for us to never lose track of those we love bcuz as those train tracks lie empty beside us so we ourselves become empty as well. Let us continue to build ourselves, push ourselves and each other. We are all connected, let's continue to motivate & build with each other. Steady pace wins the race and the race is won together. No need to speed up so fast! Let's also pick up the ones we know and love- linked to and beside us... Let go of your pride in trying to win hog races. The strength of love combined can move mountains! As you can see the sun shines on everyone, no one is better than the other. We all have our own pathways. Some share similarities which link us to one another. We all need each other in some way, shape or form- today, tomorrow or in the future. This world is too small and life is too short. Make the best out of life by enjoying great ppl and sharing knowledge amongst each other instead of trying to always be the leader in the circle bcuz in the end it really doesnt matter. The sun shines on us all anyways, right? :). <3 Love Life, Live life..build together. Push together.

No comments:

Post a Comment